My Killer Teir List
I made my own teir list.
This is my opinion on how good the Killers are and of how well they stop the Objective and Demolish the Survivors. (NOT Basing off Perks)
Hopefully you guys enjoy =P
[Plus I got Bored]
I made my own teir list.
This is my opinion on how good the Killers are and of how well they stop the Objective and Demolish the Survivors. (NOT Basing off Perks)
Hopefully you guys enjoy =P
[Plus I got Bored]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flip myers with billy then there isn't anything crazy about this list.
Trapper B-tier, but Doctor, Wraith, and Clown C-tier? And Hillbilly B-tier as well? The hell?
I didn't even see the Hillbilly at B-tier at first. I just naturally assumed he'd be A-Tier.
*Nervously Coughs* I might be Biased with Myers ๐
Huntress A tier?
Billy H tier?
Well I think is your list
Yeah, but in my opinion Billy is fully counterable. Just run him around and if he doesn't leave yah, then all gens are done.
Huntress is in A since she can stall a game longer than Billy would IMO.
But like I said I got bored so my mind just put killer in teirs.
Hillbilly = overrated and imo arguably the most balanced killer...
I read you're "kinda" biased with Myers.... I'd switch him out with hag and toss trapper into C that'd be my list