Still appear in the bloodweb the offering to play as a killer you already purchased!
So yeah, I got the Cannibal and still appear in the bloodweb to buy the offering to play with him lol I see the bone splinter:
is that much hard to include a conditional sentence to avoid it to respawn in the bloodweb?? I guess it is the same for the other killers.... plz fix

Comments
Yes I get Black Splinters even though I own Myers. However, Myers I purchased with shards, unlike every other killer before Legion who I got by buying the DLC chapter. I think that has something to do with it.
Someone told me if you prestige the killer they stop showing up. But I can't do that just yet, I don't play Myers much but I don't want to lose all my add-ons either.
I once got a Smoking Splinter on my Freddy Bloodweb. I found it hilarious.
@TatsuiChiyo "Oh boy! Instead of just playing Freddy... I can play PERKLESS Freddy!"
Edit: I just realized you can't buy Licensed Killers/Survivors with shards, so you must mean Auric cells, in which case as I said before.
Could result in the splinter still showing up as you didn't buy the full DLC for that Killer.
Pass this bug @Peanits @MandyTalk
This had been fixed. So it's back now? I wonder when I will find splinters again...
Auric cells. My bad.