12 Killer franchises DBD could "possibly" utilize

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • Omg the Predators would be awesome. I'd totally love that! They'd be so scary.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I dunno what that attempt of Chucky is but the original would be better. Also I'd personally like to see the Candyman in this list as well. Dunno how they'd make him work but I always liked that. Also The Puppetmaster. But again, I dunno how they'd work.

  • Maaaan... I'm SO waiting for "IT" chapter!!!

  • And if we'd get Negan, I pray to God for Clem being the survivor.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494041#Comment_494041

    Especially if it has a cloak ability and you can hear it's iconic noises as it moves around the map

    @DeadByMoonlight if it wasn't a direction sound, that'd keep me on edge as survivor. I'd legit love it.

  • Predators are getting their own 1 v 4 game

    1. Pinhead from Hellraiser series
    2. The Tall Man from Phantasm series
    3. Pennywise from IT
    4. Candyman from Candyman series
    5. The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers series
    6. Victor Crowley from Hatchet series
    7. Pumpkinhead from Pumpkinhead series
    8. Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop series
    9. Dr. Giggles from Dr. Giggles
    10. Chucky from Child's Play series
    11. The Leprechaun from Leprechaun series
    12. Warlock from Warlock series
    13. Wishmaster from Wishmaster series
    14. Death from Final Destination series
  • i would love killer that is able to dive under the floor to attack survivors and move at higher speed.

  • The killers i wait for the most atm are Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and Hellraiser


  • @Kaytosh said:

    Maaaan... I'm SO waiting for "IT" chapter!!!

    do you wanna check out my suggestion for IT?


    i have a nice idea for this chapter.

  • They said they will only make Human killers.

    This eliminates 1,2,3,7,12.


    They also stated they will never release a killer who's shorter than the hag.

    This eliminates 8.


    And I have no clue what 10 is, so I'm going to assume it's a human.



    Everyone else (except 9, no clue what that is) I would love to see in.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    They said they will only make Human killers.

    This eliminates 1,2,3,7,12.

    They also stated they will never release a killer who's shorter than the hag.

    This eliminates 8.

    And I have no clue what 10 is, so I'm going to assume it's a human.

    Everyone else (except 9, no clue what that is) I would love to see in.

    They meant killers with a humanoid shape, specifically for programming reasons. So any of the killers in the list that are taller then the Hag and stand upright for the most part.

    They wouldn’t do the Blob, A cloud of mist, or a floating Eyeball with tentacles, but they would possibly do an erect werewolf, vampire, etc, as long as it doesn’t mess with the skeleton for the killer role and mess with graphics too much.

    sadly as much as I’d love a xenomorph I don’t think they are as likely because of they form but maybe...

    predator, pinhead, Jason, Hannibal, and the fisherman would all be neat but I wouldn’t care so much for the others.

    @TwistedSegaGamer said:

    1. Pinhead from Hellraiser series
    2. The Tall Man from Phantasm series
    3. Pennywise from IT
    4. Candyman from Candyman series
    5. The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers series
    6. Victor Crowley from Hatchet series
    7. Pumpkinhead from Pumpkinhead series
    8. Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop series
    9. Dr. Giggles from Dr. Giggles
    10. Chucky from Child's Play series
    11. The Leprechaun from Leprechaun series
    12. Warlock from Warlock series
    13. Wishmaster from Wishmaster series
    14. Death from Final Destination series


    candyman, the tall man, wishmaster, and pumpkin head would be super rad


    id also really like to see:

    1. Demogorgon from Stranger Things (unlikely)
    2. Doctor Brundle from the Fly
    3. Mom or Dad from People Under the stairs
    4. The Pale Man from Pans LabyrintH
    5. Carrie
    6. The Monster from Frankenstein
    7. Lord of Darkness from Legend (unlikely)
    8. Pazuzu in some form from The Exorcist (unlikely)
    9. the nun
    10. Henrietta from Evil Dead
    11. A werewolf from American werewolf In London
    12. The Thing in a creepy humanoid form (unlikely)
    13. Count Orlok from Nosferatu
    14. a Crawler from The Descent (unlikely)
    15. The Creature from the Black Lagoon