Since killers can open exit gates...

When are they finally able to work on generators?

Killers just wanna survive too.

They need to feed their bloodwebs either.


Also it's a direct counter to gen rushing.

You just do the gens with the survivors and noone looses.

Comments

  • These are the kinda ideas we need!

  • When are they finally able to work on generators? Killers just wanna survive too. They need to feed their bloodwebs either.

    I actively attack survivors who try to open the gate first. I want those gate bp.

  • Just wait until:

    Killers can heal survivors

    Killers can unhook survivors

    Killers can sabotage hooks for survivors

    Killers can wave a nice goodbye to the survivors leaving the exit gates

    Killers can also bring and carry items for survivors

    Killers can let survivors flashlight them

    Killers can let the survivors know to bring in Bloody Party Streamer

    ~Excellent Ideas~

  • Hey I am all for Killers Unhooking Survivors! Lol