How long will we have sounds broken?

I mean Idk how devs manage to broke sounds every single patch since a few months. This is a annoying and serious issue also with the dc problem. Sometimes as killer you can't track people because of this. I hope devs start caring better about it and not just releasing killers and survivors over and over without fixing important bugs in the game

Comments

  • In the developer update, they do mention they plan to change how they handle in-game sounds. With using different steps to solve and fix the problems, though I still wouldnt expect anything for months knowing how the devs are like

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/204/7UUHQA788MP5.png


  • They can't get sounds right for extended periods of time, so I've mostly given up on relying on them.

  • Next patch, they're going to give a new system I think.

    I will become so godly with Spirit XD.

  • While I'm all for better sound, at the moment the only sounds that bug me are chase music is too loud for killer and injured music is too loud for survivor. Those need to be priority.

    @Poweas said:

    Next patch, they're going to give a new system I think.

    I will become so godly with Spirit XD.

    If you become a god, what would I become...

    flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg


  • Since a few months? Sounds are getting broken after several patches since 2016 lol

  • Yeah they break the sounds then they fix them next patch it's getting old....