Killer lobbies Xbox
Why are killer lobbies so long on Xbox ?? Anyone else experiencing this ?
Why are killer lobbies so long on Xbox ?? Anyone else experiencing this ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on your rank, and how many people are in that rank.
It could also be the time of day, or the platform you're on has longer killer ques than other platforms.
I’m currently a rank 9 so didn’t think no survivors would be this rank lol
Then the other two things below that would apply.
I’m confused you’re playing as Killer or survivor?
also, finding a lobby as a survivor is taking pretty long (red and purple ranks) since the double bloodpoints finished.
as for killer, it’s been about 2-5 minutes in red ranks.
Yes I've been getting this since 2.6 update. Before that, I never had a problem filling a killer lobby in less than a minute, regardless of rank. Now, it really doesn't even matter my rank I sit in a lobby waiting for at least 5 minutes on average. Currently rank 5, but I am a rank 1 killer. I feel like I could easily be rank 1 by now if I could just find games faster. Most of the time I end up just going to play survivor instead, which I also play at rank 1 (though currently rank 5) and regardless of my survivor rank, when I play solo I can find a game in less than 30 seconds.
It's not a rank thing. I was a rank 1 killer for over a year, would still fill lobbies in less than a minute. After 2.6, I sit and wait for a long time as killer, even at green ranks after the reset.
I have player level of 16.
I have Killers ranked anywhere from 1-20.
I have Survivors ranked anywhere from 1-15.
I can get into a game anytime I want as a Survivor.
I haven't gotten into a game as a Killer with ANY rank in at least a month. I have sat and waited up to 20 minutes with different ranks and it makes no difference.