Make Myers gain EW Faster while not moving

Id love to see how Myers could gain EW slightly faster so that the killer is encouraged to do this. I’m saying this because as a survivor, seeing Myers stalk you while moving makes it seem like it’s not that immersive. In the movies he is pretty much motionless, so to emphasize this, the killer should have a motive to not move while stalking. It increases the fear and creep factor and I think it will be an awesome feature. 

Let me know what ya think :)
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  •      I’m always perturbed seeing The Shape Stalk me mid-chase. Is it efficient? Not really... but does that stop some Killer players from trying? Not a chance. 
         I absolutely love to stalk from far away. Survivors never see ya coming. But when they see you there all along; It’s a whole new fear.
         
  • Maybe it's just me, but I actually prefer to stay still when possible. I feel like it's so much easier to see him when he's moving. That white mask sticks out like a sore thumb as is, and it only makes it worse when you see that white mask moving around.

    Later on when everyone knows it's Myers and is watching their backs, all that goes out the window anyway. If you're going up against some half-awake survivors, you'll probably have to move just to keep eyes on them.

    Though Myers did stalk people on the move fairly often in the movies. He even drove around town staring people down a couple times.

  • Myers does not need a buff (saying this as a Myers main).

    I feel EW gains are right on the money as far as timing. You can get EW2 pretty much as soon as you find a survivor if you so choose, and taking into account EW3 makes EVERYONE exposed I think getting it any faster (without add-ons) would make Myers even more powerful than he already is.

    Mid-chase stalking Myers can be extremely unnerving. I don't mean on a V-line chase scenario but if the survivor is using a loop and they suddenly see Myers start to slurp on that sweet EW nectar chances are they will start to get pretty worried about EW3 insta down.

    Not only that, but EW1 Myers with monitor and abuse is nightmare fuel. I remember this one game in Haddonfield where I was doing a gen inside of a house before knowing who the killer was, just thinking "I hope it isn't Mike". I kept switching my camera between the window and the door, and I kid you not, as soon as I switched to the door Myers stepped into the window with M&A and started to stalk me (didn't pull me off the gen for some reason). As soon as I switched back to the window and saw him not 2 feet away I screamed like a little girl on a haunted house. Easily the biggest jumpscare I've ever had in this game.