+
We should have known.
I still would love remake Leatherface as a skin in DBD
@IronWolf115 said:I still would love remake Leatherface as a skin in DBD
@IronWolf115 said:
I'd buy any LF skin, from pretty lady to old woman and ofc remake LF.
@Leatherbilly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492838#Comment_492838I'd buy any LF skin, from pretty lady to old woman and ofc remake LF.
@Leatherbilly said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492838#Comment_492838
Hopefully with the Pig skin leaks, they may get the rights to make LF skins
I was kinda expecting hehe boi.
Territorial imperative is bugged right now and it triggers every 30secs even if nobody is in the basement. I know this because I'm a Bubba main...
@Groxiverde said:Territorial imperative is bugged right now and it triggers every 30secs even if nobody is in the basement. I know this because I'm a Bubba main...
@Groxiverde said:
I submitted a bug report with video footage of it already.
Dude I'm crying ๐
I love you
@Leatherbilly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/493304#Comment_493304I submitted a bug report with video footage of it already.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/493304#Comment_493304
Thank you brother, I hope the sun will shine again for us
@IronWolf115 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492873#Comment_492873Hopefully with the Pig skin leaks, they may get the rights to make LF skins
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492873#Comment_492873
Things I want:
@Leatherbilly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492887#Comment_492887Things I want:Remake LeatherfacePretty Woman LeatherfaceOld Lady LeatherfaceGolden "The Saw is Family" engraved chainsawMaskless Leatherface
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492887#Comment_492887
Yeah that would be nice, I would actually add 1 more, even though the movie sucked his Texas chainsaw 3D design was cool.
@[Deleted User] said:Unfortunately it Triggers on Hooked Survivors right now. So it's kinda useless.
@[Deleted User] said:
Unfortunately it Triggers on Hooked Survivors right now. So it's kinda useless.
I've reported the bug but I'm not sure if BHVR noticed it; I did tag Peanits though and he's extremely good about reading his tags.
I'm convinced that Insidious is still better on LF at this point, though neither one is good.
Damn right
I love this post.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We should have known.
I still would love remake Leatherface as a skin in DBD
I'd buy any LF skin, from pretty lady to old woman and ofc remake LF.
Hopefully with the Pig skin leaks, they may get the rights to make LF skins
I was kinda expecting hehe boi.
Territorial imperative is bugged right now and it triggers every 30secs even if nobody is in the basement. I know this because I'm a Bubba main...
I submitted a bug report with video footage of it already.
Dude I'm crying ๐
I love you
Thank you brother, I hope the sun will shine again for us
Things I want:
Yeah that would be nice, I would actually add 1 more, even though the movie sucked his Texas chainsaw 3D design was cool.
I've reported the bug but I'm not sure if BHVR noticed it; I did tag Peanits though and he's extremely good about reading his tags.
I'm convinced that Insidious is still better on LF at this point, though neither one is good.
Damn right
I love this post.