Vanilla Experiment Canceled

The E-mail went out and they said they will reschedule the experiment

This just goes to show that trying to rush something usually ends up poorly. Now I will go and get some rest since this thing made me have to get up early for basically nothing.

Comments

  • Makes you wonder what kind of poor planning they have to cancel an experiment like this.

  • @Mochan said:

    Makes you wonder what kind of poor planning they have to cancel an experiment like this.

    Makes you wonder how they got all of this stuff planned and ended up screwing up almost everything about it

    The date, the time, and the actual build of the game. The only thing more they could have messed up would have been giving people the wrong codes.

  • I refused to sign up for it.

    People usually get paid for marketing, research or testing purposes.

  • They're probably just going to wait until after the anniversary to test what they were going to test.

    Or the thing that the test was for was put on hold or cancelled.

    Overall it's not too big of a deal. I am very curious what it was about though.

  • That would make it a delay, not a cancelation.

  • The E-mail went out and they said they will reschedule the experiment This just goes to show that trying to rush something usually ends up poorly.

    WOW.

    That's Behaviour for you!

  • @Boss said:

    That would make it a delay, not a cancelation.

    True, but the point is to make BHVR look bad. If OP had told the truth, it wouldn't be as bad.

  • I only play vanilla anyway. I don't need an experiment.

  • @DAMNFASTDEAD said:

    I only play vanilla anyway. I don't need an experiment.

    No, you don't.

  • @DAMNFASTDEAD said:

    I only play vanilla anyway. I don't need an experiment.

    lol joke of the day.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    I refused to sign up for it.

    People usually get paid for marketing, research or testing purposes.

    Having actually done that type of work for money and seeing how much it doesn't pay. I'd rather do it for free for something I kinda enjoy.

  • Pretty good.job so far