Plague is actually pretty good
Yes she needs just a few small minor tweaks but she's genuinely very different, I enjoy playing as her now.
Yes she needs just a few small minor tweaks but she's genuinely very different, I enjoy playing as her now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find her fun but she's quite weak. Probably mid tier at best.
That's the problem. "Mid tier" for Killer is a joke compared to default Survivors.
You are either top tier or nothing these days. There almost isn't a "mid tier" anymore when almost no Killer can stand their ground against good Survivor teams.
Yup basically. Top tier basically just means you are "almost" on a level playing field. I say almost because SWF still busts it and even a really good group of 4 solo's for that matter. You just have a "chance" now.
Mid tier means you are losing every game unless the survivors just play dumb.
The devs seem to aim for mid tier in balance but mid tier is unviable and never somewhere you want your killer to be.
She's fine when the survivors cleanse lol , other than that if they have half a brain they will not cleanse and make her M1 you the whole game and at that point she's on the lower part of the mid tier
Bait.
Only in Killer fantasy world, where ever survivor is Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee combined.
Mid Tier killers and even low Tier killers are fien.
^ The person who doesn't play killer at high ranks and has no experience on the matter at all.
She's smack in the middle of mid tier at best. The best thing you can do wait until everyone is broken and then cleanse near an already completed generator because she's so damn slow with Corrupt Purge and the hit detection is awful. Make her cross the map to go get it and walk all the way back. Legion is better than Plague.
Legion: can rapidly injure all survivors, does not give unlimited heals to survivors
Plague: can theoretically put all survivors in Broken state. Is a giant traffic cone with a 32m terror radius. Has a corrupted form of vomit that actually registers hits half the time and slows her down tremendously when charging and holding. GIVES FREE UNLIMITED HEALS TO SURVIVORS to gain the aforementioned corrupted vomit that might hit someone.
Yeah I find it interesting to see people put Legion below Plague. The problems Legion and Plague suffer from are very similar. The difference being that Legion is actually much smaller and easier to mind game with. I still think he needs buffs, but he's better than Plague.
Mhm, cool story bro.
Honestly I do well with most mid tier killers at high ranks so I can't really relate to people acting like they're unusable