Why there are always flashlight clickers/tbaggers/emote spammers when I play the Trapper?
I'm just wondering, why there are always these types of guys when I play trapper? When I play any other killer maybe I find 1 toxic guy every 4-5 matches idk... But when I play Trapper, literally every game I play there are toxic players, and not 1 or 2, usually all of them are toxic or at least 3... Is there a reason for that? Is the Trapper a not very much likeable killer or sthg?
Comments
Because he is weak and it is easy to be toxic against him. Thats all.
Cuz his power is weak so can be easier trolled, unlike i.e. the nurse
Trapper is 2 killer i play most of the time (1 Is the spirit) and survivors rarely do that to me.
Maybe because im a p3 trapper?
Baby survivors trying to be toxic against one if the weakest killer. Nothing special, but once they gained confidence they will be the scum who do this ######### against every killer and DC if it didn't work.
Well I only play trapper when i have to do his daily, so maybe I'm a bit noob in placing traps. Im rank 1 maybe that's why. Survivors are so cocky here
Trapper and huntress are the ones I troll the most
Bring Franklin's hit stupid survivor main with flashlight... Laugh as they wonder what just happened to their toxic beam device. Repeat till they are headed for the Entity for cupcakes. ๐
Trapper is near the weakest Killer if not the weakest. In my opinion he is the worst. No wonder why he is such a toy. My matches as him aren't very different.
Yeah it's pretty funny seeing red ranks DC against a Trapper..I mean common..it's Trapper lol. Just sad.
I'd do it to keep your attention on me, you would be surprised how many killers will lose it and focus you for the whole game. Normally results in some hefty camping for me but I accept this ๐
The problem with Trapper is, if you focus someone cuz of that, you'll lose the game because he is weak af. Other Killers won't have such problems cuz they have things which can help in chases. Survivor who loop windows (ironworks, coal tower, suffocation, storehouse) need to be ignored. I wonder why MacMillian has the most unfair window spots.
@MrDardon I can normally do this with any killer. Better ones catch me eventually but I can still run them around for 3-4 gens.
Nurse games give me high blood pressure because it's literally a game of wits and who messes up first ๐
Weaker killers who focus a florescent Nea who keeps getting your attention are making a mistake though.