More Julie (Legion) Cosmetics pls
Pls, she's my favorite. Idc to really play susie, I prefer Julie however I would love more cosmetics for her. The neon skin recently released was primarily for Joey :(
Pls, she's my favorite. Idc to really play susie, I prefer Julie however I would love more cosmetics for her. The neon skin recently released was primarily for Joey :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unique voice actress too please.
Our cutie Susie shouldn't be sounding so angry like now.
######### Julie she is the worst member, just smaller frank with boobs
We just got a skin for Legion (Joey).
And i think if this works as i suspect (that Joey is Very Rare, Susie is Rare and Frank and Julie are common and uncommon) we won't see a Julie skin for a long time.
I might be wrong :3
Legion just got a skin so don't expect anything anytime soon. At the end of the day they are still the same killer. Having 4 people doesn't give them 4x the cosmetics.
Yea Julie needs more representation. I don't really play Legion but Julie is my pick when I do.
Julie's the worst.
Frank is better
Susie best Stabby stabber ^w^