Bannable?

Quick Question:

Is letting the last survivor have the hatch/exit gates a bannable offense? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but recently, I been threatened a lot for working with a survivor and it got me thinking... Is giving the last survivor the hatch/exit gates count as working with a survivor?


I know it's a stupid question, but it genuinely worries me.

Comments

  • @ba_tetsuo said:

    No

    @ba_tetsuo

    Okay, thank you for the clarification! :)

  • It isn’t but I’ve found survivors are even more toxic in post game if you do, you generally get salty messages from everyone but the person you let live (even if they were the best on their team) it’s scary how doing something nice as a killer becomes another excuse for survivors abusing them. I rarely give the hatch anymore because of the backlash, if you really want them to have it just turn your back somewhere and let them go inconspicuously.