Save the last for best and dying light

how this perks are interaction?this perks counteract each other.

Comments

  • They don't work together. Unless you got an instadown lucky haunted ground when your obsession is dead on hook at 4 gens and you had max stacks.

    Then you get both effects. 6 stacks of STBFL (30% decreased cooldown) and Dying light (-25% speed on gens).

  • I want to get achievement when need to win with 3 perks but STFB and DL are counteract :D

  • You can get it. Myers can instadown so you can keep six stacks and dying light easily. Try it out.

  • how this perks are interaction?this perks counteract each other.

    Just be smart and don't take both perks out on the same outing.

    This is like taking No Mither and Self Care.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64744/save-the-last-for-best-and-dying-light

    Just be smart and don't take both perks out on the same outing.

    This is like taking No Mither and Self Care.

    @Mochan

    He's going for the adept achievement, which means he needs to use those perks together.

  • Honestly I've been reattempting the adept achievements I already got them but I like go back gor the fun.

    Even haf the requirement that I had to utilise each and every unique perk in the matchor I'd have to restart that specific character

    After about two games with Michael I just kind of got annoyed and just used a to tombstone piece. So when got my full stacks I would just Mori my obsession

  • Yeah that adept was the only one I really had to work for, I got it on the disturbed ward map, which is actual pain for a slow stealth killer like Mikey because it’s so open. It was almost tears of joy when I caught the last guy running for the hatch. It was first try but these perks were never ever meant to be run together. I much prefer dying lights effect overall, I didn’t use moris either bc at the time I didn’t have any but was lucky enough to get the obsession early but not early enough to stop hatch spawn. PWYF is basically useless unless using tombstones too...

    For the adept I’d say aim for getting STBFL stacks passively (you don’t have to go straight for the obsession, get a few stacks and stalks from the others then you can down the obsession with ew3 when you find them reducing the stacks you lose) and basically ignore PWYF because every attack removes a stack anyway so they disappear fast unless using tombstones and activate dying light asap when you do find the obsession.

  • Here's a bonus, unrelated tip for this thread, Dying Light is actually a good perk on Plague as the survivor has 0 reason to heal during the match unless you're slugging for some odd reason. Obviously Mori's would make it more viable, but you get the gist.