Where is the Golden Toolbox on the Temple of Purgation map?

Like is there even one on the map?

Comments

  • I dont think so because its a part of the ¨red forest¨ series of maps

  • Oh!? So the toolbox is only on the "Mother's Dwelling" map?

  • I believe there may only be one per map series but I could be wrong

  • @AlphaKing0077 A "golden toolbox" is under the yamaoka estate house.

  • @FireHazard uh thats not the map he was talking about?

  • @legion_main Does that matter? Hes talking about a golden toolbox on that specific map, and then he was questioning if its only on the mothers dwelling maps.

    Which it isn't.

  • Well there's "Pale Rose" and "Grim Pantry", they both have Golden Toolboxes. And they're part of a series of maps right? @legion_main

  • Gold toolbox also appears on Lampkin Lane.

  • I suppose so but im not entirely sure if the way the toolboxes are placed within these maps have a specific pattern or purpose so it may all be random since the devs haven't said much about them

  • @FireHazard he meant if theres only one on that specific map series

    if you read a little closer you would have seen that

  • @legion_main He literally says and I quote "Oh!? So the toolbox is only on the "Mother's Dwelling" map" so I was answering his question by saying that one is also on Yamaoka estate, and i'm sure it is on all the maps but hidden from plain sight.

    You don't need to get snippy with me about it.

  • @AlphaKing0077 If there is one on Yamaoka estate and other maps not associated with the series of Red Forest maps, then I wouldn't doubt them being on every map just hidden from plain sight.

    So to answer your question, yes there should be one on the Temple map. I think I even saw it once in the hidden off section under the temple (you need to do the gen to open said section)