I will be posting these from time to time, for a bit of fun. Enjoy!
How I died: By WitchCraft
Where I died: Antartic
The Killer was: The Fonz. LOL
I died by being bored in antarctica and the killer was the fonz
I was stabbed a lot of times in the McDonalds car park by the Blair Witch.
Gosh darn it, I feel like that's 100% me
Yikes, The Fonz killed me too lol and same place!
@TheGameZpro3 lol there for a Big Mac?
@Mushwin out of everyone we got the fonz
Nah fam, them C H I C K E N N U G G I E S
@pootis_Bear we maybe long lost siblings.....
@Mushwin uh *gasp*
Lol
XD
I was licked to death in a suburban home by leatherface
@Hoodedfengm1n more exciting than mine
@pootis_Bear oof
@Hoodedfengm1n Lol i gagged a little....just the thought of been licked by Bubba lol
@Mushwin He did it in the basement and I did not like it
@Hoodedfengm1n Is what Bubba would say....
Bored to death by Leatherface in the Bates Hotel.
I was axed to death in Texas by Leatherdaddy.
I was suffocated in the american midwest by a poltergeist.
@KillermainBTWm8
I was chainsawed in Antarctica by count Dracula
"Highly scientific"
I died by burning alive in an Australian Outback by Jack 'All work and no play' Torrance.
@Hoodied said:XDI was licked to death in a suburban home by leatherface
@Hoodied said:
@Boosted_Dwight I know right, scientific
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I died by being bored in antarctica and the killer was the fonz
I was stabbed a lot of times in the McDonalds car park by the Blair Witch.
Gosh darn it, I feel like that's 100% me
Yikes, The Fonz killed me too lol and same place!
@TheGameZpro3 lol there for a Big Mac?
@Mushwin out of everyone we got the fonz
Nah fam, them C H I C K E N N U G G I E S
@pootis_Bear we maybe long lost siblings.....
@Mushwin uh *gasp*
Lol
XD
I was licked to death in a suburban home by leatherface
@Hoodedfengm1n more exciting than mine
@pootis_Bear oof
@Hoodedfengm1n Lol i gagged a little....just the thought of been licked by Bubba lol
@Mushwin He did it in the basement and I did not like it
@Hoodedfengm1n Is what Bubba would say....
https://media.giphy.com/media/awVauhQDNkRxu/giphy.gifBored to death by Leatherface in the Bates Hotel.
I was axed to death in Texas by Leatherdaddy.
I was suffocated in the american midwest by a poltergeist.
@KillermainBTWm8
I was chainsawed in Antarctica by count Dracula
"Highly scientific"
I died by burning alive in an Australian Outback by Jack 'All work and no play' Torrance.
@Boosted_Dwight I know right, scientific