Flashlight change
In some recent devstreams devs said that they decided to add a blurr effect to the clown gas because it is annoying to be blinded. I heard that flashlight blind will be reworked too, do we know when this will happen?
In some recent devstreams devs said that they decided to add a blurr effect to the clown gas because it is annoying to be blinded. I heard that flashlight blind will be reworked too, do we know when this will happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No clue when it will happen. They have yet to say anything else on it. My guess is sometime before the end of 2018. Would be really nice if the blind just faded to black vs a piercing white. Its especially problematic for people sitting in dark rooms or have a sensitivity to light.
Yes, I would definitely prefer a fade to black. I know my character got blinded, do they have to blind me too?
Even if pitch black would be better than flashing white, it would do nothign against the annoying thing that you cant see anything, I mean clown gas only blurrs and doesnt blind due to that
Blinking effects could have the same problems as flashing effects would with epileptic sufferers.
Has anyone thought about how much flashlights must make the doctors day hell? He can’t even close his eyes. He HAS to drop someone...