The Survivor we ALL WANT
(psst...it's scary movie you boring people who don't get it!)
(psst...it's scary movie you boring people who don't get it!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i still want Officer Doofy!
p.s scary movie rocked....1 and 2 after that...eh
@Mushwin So you want the Killer to be Ghostface...and the survivor to ALSO be Ghostface ;) :p
i still want Officer Doofy!
yes i want both!
what do we think of scream 5? will sydney loose it and become the killer? o.O
@MineAntoiya iirc he wasn't Ghostface in Scary Movie. He was just a pothead. Ghostface in Scary Movie was Cindy's boyfriend and Shawn Wayans, not Marlon. IIRC anyways.
@Atrushan88 Wasn't Doofy also using the chaos of the Ghostface murders to get away with his own under the exact same costume?
We need Wazaaaap ghost face
@MineAntoiya Yes, in fact I think Doofy was the original, and the other two were the ones who were using it to their advantage. It explained why he was "working" at the police station. I never understood how he was Cindy's brother though, that part never made sense. I need to re-watch Scary Movie, it was such a good movie. Ghostface on Scary Movie had more of an impact on me than Scream and it's the only movie I think about when I see that mask.
Survivor everyone wants? Johny Sins.
When you feel that female killers couldn't get more ######### than looped for 5 gens ;). Here i go Susie!
I want Brenda so bad