What are the forum rules for leaks?
I ask because I don't see anything about it in the official forum rules, but have noticed that when Ghostface first leaked some of the first threads got deleted pretty quick, then it seemed it had reached a point where BHVR stopped trying to hide/control it cause it was too widespread.
Also there was another possible leak posted yesterday that appears to have been deleted now as well.
Just want to know for future reference, so if anyone knows or has a link of devs stating a policy on this previously let me know! Or if @Peanits has time to answer. <3
Comments
@Peanits Anything about this?
@Vlieger I don't think it pings correctly on the first post. So I'm helping you out here ^.^
@Shad03 Thanks. You da real mvp.
@Vlieger I just try to help wherever needed. -sits back down at the corner of shame and munches on cold dirt-
@Shad03 In your wheelchair
@Hoodedfengm1n Of course. Can't forget the wheelchair!
According to point 4 of the forum rules, leaked content is not allowed. See here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
Thank you. I am apparently blind cause I read those guidelines before making the post.
/shame
No problem. I get that you can overread it easily. :)
Well I guess we don't need Peanits. :(
@Shad03 We always need Peanits.