Kayako - The Grudge
Any chance the devs have an eye on her(or other ghost killers)? Do you think she would be a viable killer in DBD? Maybe she could do something with her hair, idk.
Any chance the devs have an eye on her(or other ghost killers)? Do you think she would be a viable killer in DBD? Maybe she could do something with her hair, idk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would she be a viable killer? Depends on what would her power be.
They already released The Spirit, who is inspired on Kayako Saeki and Sadako Yamamura, it would be Hillbilly and Leatherface all over again.
I think it would be better if they adquired the license and changed Spirit model to fit one of those 2 (or make both cosmetic items for her).
I am very satisfied with The Spirit, but it wouldn't hurt to bring a similar killer. I mean, they are bringing the Ghostface when we already have Myers. I imagine getting licenses from Japanese movies would be a lot harder, but there is a lot more to explore with the ghost/paranormal thematic(licensed or not).
My point is it would be a copycat of a killer we already have, 2 vengeance-fueled japanese themed ghosts are a bit too much, we already have 2 rednecks with chainsaws.