Am I the only one.

Who laughs when a killer camps you after a good chase? Like are you really that butthurt?

Comments

  • Who laughs when a killer camps you after a good chase? Like are you really that butthurt?

    More like pity for killer that they would resort to an insolent playstyle. XD

  • This is the problem some killers don't know when to give up on certain survivors during a chase. This results in them camping that survivor for playing well and putting up a good chase.

  • I love it when killer face camps me and starts slashing my body after I sabo hook save a teammate, or after he finally hooks me after 3 tries with me wiggling out each time thanks to flip-flop and hook breaks, or after a good chase where I smashed three pallets into his face.

    I take a strange satisfaction from knowing how butt hurt he is.

    But I like it even better when some killers appreciate what I did and after they catch me and everyone else opened the gates and got out while I was wasting his time, the killer picks me up and throws me at the hatch, because they're a good sport.

    In my next survivor stomp game I pass it on and let the killer sac me if he had a bad day.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    This is the problem some killers don't know when to give up on certain survivors during a chase. This results in them camping that survivor for playing well and putting up a good chase.

    They also get thirsty for those bbq/chili stacks.

  • I got tunnelled, camped all because i found the Hex Ruin, and all around gens went off like Christmas lights...i had a good giggle because they seemed to be cheesed off lol

  • If a killer wastes that much time chasing one person, then its their failure. When I play killer I know when to break off a chase if its taking too long. You have to keep the map pressure on as much as you can.