Gate and hook cosmetics
I was thinking of cosmetics being sold for the killer that when equipped would change the look or the theme of gates, hooks, the hatch, pallets, fire barrels etc.
Definitely something I would buy.
I was thinking of cosmetics being sold for the killer that when equipped would change the look or the theme of gates, hooks, the hatch, pallets, fire barrels etc.
Definitely something I would buy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dark grass green paint and sound proofing for the hatch anyone?
Killers version of Blendette's earth brown jump suit.
I think the new "Charms" system adds some cosmetics to the hooks.
Is that good enough for ya?
Yeah that was a start but I'd like some actual hook changes lol.
Kind of curious why they chose such random things for the charms as well. Like a flower pot? Why?
@Blueberry Also hooks kinda change depending on the map.
For flower pot... maybe a place holder? idk