Sniping SWF?
I didnt have much luck looking this up on my own so I thought I would come here.
Last couple days I've been the odd man out when it comes to my SWF groups and left alone to play killer instead.
We have on odd occasion tried to see if we could queue snipe each other and get the same lobby but with no luck on that end. Is there an easier way or more guaranteed way as a survivor or killer to get into a friend's lobby so you can have fun stabby stab times?
I know KWF is an option and available, but a.) We want blood points and b.) It'll be more challenging if you only have what you have, and not every perk, add-on and item available.
I just want to genuinely play against my peeps and get my butt handed to me or vice versa.
Comments
There is no way to force that to happen, no. It can happen by chance, but there's no way to do it by design aside from KYF.
There is no way to reliably get into a friends match, but the things that will obviously increase your chances are being in the same region as your friends, and playing at a non-populated time (queues die quite a bit around 2-3AM EST).
Ah I guessed as much but I thought I'd check. Thank you all for the responses and good luck surviving / hunting!
It used to be easier to do this.. but with the new match making it makes it more tough. Since the killer queues seem to be a bit more tougher to predict. If it is still based off the bucket idea, you'd need to make sure you get selected within the same bucket.. which you have no idea if that is happening or not.
So it is pretty much a crap shoot now... Only thing that helps is being the same rank.