There’s some massive issues with FPS on ps4 today
I’m not sure if it has to do with egc but both times during the egc, my frames slowed to a grinding halt as both killer and survivor.
I’m not sure if it has to do with egc but both times during the egc, my frames slowed to a grinding halt as both killer and survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try turning it off and on again.
I thought I heard that the FPS got better from this batch of patches in the last month?
Perhaps its just your PS4? If not that seems like a pretty bad issue for anyone playing up till the EGC.
I had a few issues like this in the past week.
One BIG fix is to make sure the TV is set to game mode if it has it. OMG it made skill check so much better!
They did, I have had no issues until today during those two games.