Pffff Haha I just jar 2 people rage quit on me because I 10 trapped the basement twice

I was playing hag and as my post states 2 people rage quit because I outplayed them and bitterly made the basement a death trap so many fake hags they couldn't see the real me as I slugged em

Comments

  • How does that make you feel?

  • This just screams tox CITY! lol

  • Glad you were amused by that. Wonder how those other 4 people felt.

  • I bet the author is 12

  • I mean it's not a bad strategy but you pay for it so it's a 50/50 plus 4 gens was done I just made sure I'd get kill's and needed dup geting 2 rage and one normal

  • In your honor I will bring my Sabo Tool Kit and use Boil Over, Saboteur, Tenacity and No Mither today to piss a killer off.

  • 10 Traps? Thats enough time for the hooked survivor to go into 2nd stage lmao


    This is why the call Hag the happy camper.

  • I had both high speed trap setting adorns meaning they was set in a fraction of the time I just immediately head back to the basement the second a unhook occurs which set them off wish I was recording it at the time it was just hilarious in that sense