A simple reasonable Freddy Buff
I love Freddy and I play with him a lot but one thing I absolutely hate about playing his character and that makes no sense to me is: how are survivors able to work on gens when they are falling asleep? It's fine when they are already in the dream world because then I guess it's like sleepwalking and the survivors have to be able to wake themselves up, but they shouldn't be able to work on anything during the dream transition. Once Freddy starts putting them into dream world any action they are working on (besides walking or running) should stop until they are actually asleep. That way survivors don't get a free 7 seconds to finish a gen before Freddy can do anything.
Comments
there is no point now becasue within the next 2 weeks we will get i vid on the freddy rework so lets just wait and see
Agreed, I feel heavy belief in the thought of Freddy getting buffed, don't think we will have this issue.
Let's pray that this rework would make him a mid tier, or maybe even better top tier.