Where can I find Add-ons values?
i dont renember it's probably pak but im not sure,
can someone help lol
i dont renember it's probably pak but im not sure,
can someone help lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like instead of "Tremendously" you get like "2 seconds"?
I have literally no idea! :D
@LordziPL
You can't. The devs have stated they would rather have descriptive values rather than statistical values. Sorry, you'll either have the code or test the math yourself. Or find somebody who already has.
Or check wiki, where most of values already are.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Add-ons
Well, here: (https://github.com/jesterret/DBDPakTrack/tree/master/DeadByDaylight/Content/Blueprints/ItemAddons) - it's a nice repository tracking file changes in Pak files made by a reddit user - jesterret. When you go to the Content -> Blueprints -> ItemAddons you can see almost all the values you want.
The values are on the wiki. You have to go to the specific addon's page. It doesn't list the values on the killer's page.
I've been using it to check math on all of the addons for the new hag guide I'm writing ;)
Not every value is added to the wiki annoyingly enough.
It would be great to have an option like Diablo 3 had to toggle more in-depth descriptions with exact values.
If I had to guess, there's a few reasons we don't see stuff like this:
Personally I would like to see the values on everything in game. Most game communities want numbers, statistics, CLEAR VALUES to use to work out what we want.
I would even settle for a bar with a dot in the middle and moves left and turns red the more negative an effect is and right and green for positive.
Say you're playing Nurse and you put on Ataxic Respiration, it would display the bars for blink range as "considerably" green, and the blink accuracy as "considerably" red. (It wouldn't need to show EVERY stat, just the ones your current loadout is altering.
Then you could play around with other add ons, see how much Campbell's Last Breath offsets the range increase, see how much a different range add on would provide on top of it etc.
It bugs me on things like Cannibal, when you have slightly increased charge speed AND slightly decreased, and the bar is red. Is that a tiny insignificant amount due to the order they're calculated? Is the penalty more than the bonus? I just like to be able to see this stuff.
That kind of descriptions instead of numeric values is really annoying and confusing.
For example, Clown has addons that increase speed during reload and decrease time during reload. To find out which addons give best possible combination I asked friend to test it in several games. If I had numeric values I could save my time and my friend's time and just knew it from beginning.
Also all those descriptions mean different values for different powers/addons while beeing same in words. Moderately for Wraith uncloak and cloak is totally different number, etc.
I wish they would change that and give actual numbers.
I think this is the thread you’re looking for.