Looking for a 4 man Squad. Need 3 more!
Ok, I'm kind of getting tired of having potato teammates while solo queuing, so uh, any good survivor players want to squad up regularly and make this easier on ourselves?
Sincerely, a lonely Feng Min.
Ok, I'm kind of getting tired of having potato teammates while solo queuing, so uh, any good survivor players want to squad up regularly and make this easier on ourselves?
Sincerely, a lonely Feng Min.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should say which platform you're playing.
Also their rank and play hours so we have some idea what they are looking for.
Also what server/country are they looking for?
You know? Avoid red ping?
I play on PC. I started on PS4 and I still have the game too, but I'd have to get used to controller again.
I'm from the States in the Southwest.
I'm currently rank 12; I used to be rank 1, but I haven't played much since a couple of rank resets.
I can play almost anytime. Most likely late afternoon/night CST time.
I'm currently in the green ranks (rank 12 as of this post); I used to be rank 1, but I haven't played as much since a couple of rank resets.
I can play around late afternoon/night CST.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/lfp-pc