New purple add-on for toolboxs
I wish there was a purple add-on for toolboxs that made the generator noise repairs more silent.
I wish there was a purple add-on for toolboxs that made the generator noise repairs more silent.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Technician: am I just a joke to you
They would stack, maybe making technician actually useful.
... Wouldn't that be Sloppy Butcher of survivors sides?
Like add-ons exist that do the same thing, just sloppy is better
The boxs have sabotage add ons, and there's saboteur perk, one thing doesnt negate the other.
@Figas Your add-on does something that a perk already does.
Sabo add-ons just increase the speed at which you do that. You can sabo with toolbox whenever you want. Saboteur allows you to sabo without a toolbox at slower speed.
Well this obviously just a concept and I dont see them introducing new add-ons in the near future.
This is mostly something I wish they remembered to add from the get go, even before technician.