Crossplay on kyf

I think this would be cool

Comments

  • I think this would be cool

    As far as I know Sony dislikes crossplay

    Other than that crossplay should be possible in all gamemodes

  • Crossplay overall would be great. Unfortunately, Sony probably won't do it.

  • @Akarate_Dolphin I only have hope because they did it with fortnite

  • @pootis_Bear said:

    @Akarate_Dolphin I only have hope because they did it with fortnite

    Fortnite is MUCH bigger than Dbd and the only reason they caved was $$$

  • A game called smite started crossplay on January. I think it's between Xbox-Switch-Pc but they couldn't get Sony to do it.

  • Xbox/Microsoft probably be down for it but as stated above Sony ain't really about that crossplay life

  • I don't really like the idea of crossplay, because people on computer are going to have a much better chance at winning than people on console, and Sony doesn't like crossplay.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    I don't really like the idea of crossplay, because people on computer are going to have a much better chance at winning than people on console, and Sony doesn't like crossplay.

    I don't think the advantage would be too big. And if they were to do crossplay, the console fps problems should be fixed and probably other controller related problems when crossplay is released.

    I also play on pc with controller, not that big of a change besides the players being slightly more competitive.