now this is HIGH QUALITY bait.
I agree. It is waaay too OP. In fact, I think insidious should be nerfed too. Too OP and encourages toxic behaviour. Buff MoM too pls
@PhantomMask20763 said:I agree. It is waaay too OP. In fact, I think insidious should be nerfed too. Too OP and encourages toxic behaviour. Buff MoM too pls
@PhantomMask20763 said:
MoM needs a huge buff as well as a nerf for monstrous shrine it obviously encourages camping so it should be nerfed.
Slippery Meat also needs a nerf. Six extra attempts! What were they thinking?! God BHVR is so lazy!
nerf this perk!
Ha
@Hoodied said:https://youtu.be/ACCly8UwuR8
@Hoodied said:
https://youtu.be/ACCly8UwuR8
what even is that
@KillermainBTWm8 This
Ueha
@28_stab_wounds said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482522#Comment_482522I wonder just how many people have gotten banned because of it...
@28_stab_wounds said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482522#Comment_482522
I wonder just how many people have gotten banned because of it...
Because they respectfully criticized the game with well thought-out arguments? Zero.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now this is HIGH QUALITY bait.
I agree. It is waaay too OP. In fact, I think insidious should be nerfed too. Too OP and encourages toxic behaviour. Buff MoM too pls
MoM needs a huge buff as well as a nerf for monstrous shrine it obviously encourages camping so it should be nerfed.
Slippery Meat also needs a nerf. Six extra attempts! What were they thinking?! God BHVR is so lazy!
nerf this perk!
Ha
what even is that
@KillermainBTWm8 This
https://youtu.be/1jnQz5nL2c0Ueha
Because they respectfully criticized the game with well thought-out arguments? Zero.