You been a madlad in dbd before, show it here
I'll start
I don't have screenshots but
I got called a hacker for playing nurse and got told to enjoy my ban
I was Plague btw.
This one is my favorite. ^^*🥰
Lol
My favourite is this, this guy was a real gem-
See below.
Wait that's in a bad order, let me fix it.
@Poweas I see the names.
@GrootDude said:@Poweas I see the names.
@GrootDude said:
@TreemanXD how?
@TreemanXD OH GOD DAMN IT. 2 SECONDs.
@TreemanXD done, thanks for telling me.
@Poweas said:@TreemanXD done, thanks for telling me.
@Poweas said:
You’re welcome
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have screenshots but
I got called a hacker for playing nurse and got told to enjoy my ban
I was Plague btw.
This one is my favorite. ^^*🥰
Lol
My favourite is this, this guy was a real gem-
See below.
Wait that's in a bad order, let me fix it.
@Poweas I see the names.
@TreemanXD how?
@TreemanXD OH GOD DAMN IT. 2 SECONDs.
@TreemanXD done, thanks for telling me.
You’re welcome