Make sure your puns are tear able
Puns are sins of the world please noooo
@KillermainBTWm8
Why are you like this?
@PhantomMask20763 -Laughs with malicious intent-
This thread is pun-ishable
@pootis_Bear Thats a good one
@Peanits I won't stab you 28 times if you make puns here. Anywhere else, sure, but here is aldwight.
@Shad03 Look at his wall, I believe he is aware of it being here
@Hoodedfengm1n I'm just saying no one here has to worry about a Legion of stabs XD
This thread is like a pile of needles...
It keeps pun-cturing my eyes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Puns are sins of the world please noooo
@KillermainBTWm8
Why are you like this?
@PhantomMask20763 -Laughs with malicious intent-
This thread is pun-ishable
@pootis_Bear Thats a good one
@Peanits I won't stab you 28 times if you make puns here. Anywhere else, sure, but here is aldwight.
@Shad03 Look at his wall, I believe he is aware of it being here
@Hoodedfengm1n I'm just saying no one here has to worry about a Legion of stabs XD
This thread is like a pile of needles...
It keeps pun-cturing my eyes.