Make this an app!
It be so much easier to have this as an actual app.
It be so much easier to have this as an actual app.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait... Dead by Daylight? Wow, new platform, but I feel like connection and lighting problems would emerge from this XD
@Ember_Hunter I think they mean the mobile site.
I think he meant the forums xD
Ohhh XD And I thought he meant the game ;P Forums are kinda hard on mobile, but this forum does used the same format as I have seen with other games, so it would depend on that company who created this forum platform XD
Lmao I (she) definitely meant the forum 😂 though dbd on mobile would be fun too haha I wouldn’t have a life...but you know, that’s okay. 🤷♀️