When a survivor and a killer are at a hatch as it opens..
What happens if they press the button to jump and close at the same time? I just had a match where we were both standing on the hatch and as soon as it opened I hit the button. My character started to jump then the killer closed it and my animation was cancelled.
Is this intended? Was it just lag or can the killer really close mid jump?
Comments
Shouldn't be able to close mid jump, should still be able to grab though.
you can't interrupt hatch jumps anymore i believe
Just happened to me. Opponent started to jump, bur Hatch was closed and stopped the animation. It seems like Killer wins in that scenario.
Killers animation wins in this situation.
The killer animation always wins. Had it happen multiple times, and seen it on stream.
If the survivor has the hatch, it's dangerous for them to taunt.
Yup. If the killer is on the hatch, the killer wins. I'd assume this is to stop survivors from BMing on the hatch.
Yep, go for Hatch only if Killer is nowhere in sight, unless Spirit, Legion(Using power then turning it off) or Nurse Hatch Snipes you. Still glad Hatch Standoffs are fixed XD
As stated above I assume this is to stop survivors bming on hatch considering they can't be pulled out anymore.
I do agree that if a survivor reaches it first even if it's only by a fraction of a second they jump should take priority.
If both killer and survivor are on the Hatch before it opens then I do believe the killer should have it.
Damn, knowing this before I could've stopped some guys that escaped from me with a key in my face... DAMN!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure you can close hatches opened by keys too. So even if you failed to get one of them in time, you can stop the rest from hopping in by mashing space bar.