Small question

When the update comes out on PS4, will it be just the update or both update and DLC?

Comments

  • Who knows and who knows. The DLC isnt out on Xbox from what I gather but the update is.

    If I had to give a specific day, it would likely be Tuesday as that is when Sony updates their market.
  • I'm a simpleton so even I'm confused. Are Kate and the Clown only accessible through Iridescent Shards and Auric Cells for the time being, at least until the DLC is released?
  • The DLC on xbox is released.

  • I'm asking if both the update and the DLC will come out at the same time, i know everybody has no idea of the release date of said update and DLC.

  • weirdkid5 said:
    Who knows and who knows. The DLC isnt out on Xbox from what I gather but the update is.

    If I had to give a specific day, it would likely be Tuesday as that is when Sony updates their market.
    Patch got dropped, DLC released that day’s midnight. So we (xbox) have the DLC.
  • weirdkid5 said:
    Who knows and who knows. The DLC isnt out on Xbox from what I gather but the update is.

    If I had to give a specific day, it would likely be Tuesday as that is when Sony updates their market.
    Patch got dropped, DLC released that day’s midnight. So we (xbox) have the DLC.
    Glad to hear it. Though apparently there are reports of FPS drops and other bugs. I hope they will be able to try and provide a hot fix if things become unbearable.
  • i'm a PS4 player BTW.