Buff Distortion

No tokens so that all the wallhack perks are pushed out of meta.

Comments

  • What the hell are you on? That would mean you could endlessly use it and produce no Scratch marks at all, no aura forever, that's stupid.

  • Meh... I'd say there should be a way to recharge tokens.

    Kinda like Stake Out, but a but slower since the effect is so powerful.

  • Maybe add a token.

  • @StarMoral said:

    Meh... I'd say there should be a way to recharge tokens.

    Kinda like Stake Out, but a but slower since the effect is so powerful.

    A valid idea, maybe tied to unhooks, generator completion, and totem destruction? A good way to build tokens with finite resources.

  • @StarMoral

    You could have have a 60 second recharge for a token and maybe limit them 2 two, I haven't used Distortion too much cause i'm not sure how it completely works, what it counts for.