Freddy rework in the next 2 weeks tba
God its been a while since Freddy has seen love, well, the only time was his release, but now we need a cosmetic to come out with him to show that Freddy needs more than just his rework
God its been a while since Freddy has seen love, well, the only time was his release, but now we need a cosmetic to come out with him to show that Freddy needs more than just his rework
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't wait to see his new power!
Yes it is very exciting stuff indeed! Maybe I can finally get rid of this image now
Been playing Freddy constantly since lately, trying to get as much of as I can of him before he changes, I liked Legion before the change, all I wanted was for the exploit to be fixed.
@Ihatelife I kinda hope its based around Freddy doing his job as killer, or inducing fear onto survivors and not something really weird
Update it so that its him being happy instead of sad when the new version comes out.
Just like Freddy's lullaby from the little girls in the movies
9,10 Freddy's back again