This should be an achievement, being accused of cheating.
I was playing Wraith, I'm not sure the survivor understands the cloak/uncloak thing.
I was playing Wraith, I'm not sure the survivor understands the cloak/uncloak thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably just started a few days ago.
The player had the fancy perks, so not new.
Could have just bought Jeff. Looks pretty new
Obvious survivor main who never played killer or tried to understand their powers.
The best way to beat your enemy is to become your enemy. I play both sides and I've learned tactics from both sides by playing and paying attention to how the other players played.