Calling it now, next busted survivor perk
"You require 4 hooks to be sacrificed"
Mark my words it's coming. Maybe even with this next chapter since it's licenced and will have to be bought with cash.
"You require 4 hooks to be sacrificed"
Mark my words it's coming. Maybe even with this next chapter since it's licenced and will have to be bought with cash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Will to Live"
This perk activates when you've been saved from the hook twice. The next time you get hooked, instantly break the hook and escape instead. The killer gets stunned for 3/4/5 seconds. "Will to Live" also resets exhaustion.
Hex: "I Win"
All Survivors start hooked
I feel like the next survivor will get a perk that will allow you to recover exhaustion while running
Fantastic.
@FriendlyKiller @se05239 I think you are both right and it will be introduced in a chapter that has to be paid for with cash.
Honestly, the introduction of Mettle of Man was the first time that I legitimately disliked the company. Even the most notorious survivor mains on twitch called it a bullshit and overpowered perk.
They themselves knew it, they just did it for the money and I hate them for that.