Constant Disconnects (Random)
I dont know if it is just me, but I have noticed that this game has become unplayable for me. I can join any match, with friends, without friends, and randomly though the game it will just disconnect me for no reason. I could be fixing a gen, running from killer, hopping through a window, getting hooked, someone else getting hooked. Just randomly happens in 3 out of 5 games. It is really annoying and has made this game suffer. I have checked all aspects on my end from the firewall, modem, router and like hell it is my computer. I have even uninstalled the game, reinstalled, verified files, nothing works at fixing this!!!
Am I the only one?
Comments
No it's been a thing for a while and mentioned in a few other posts, hopefully it gets picked up/fixed soon. It's happened to me personally a while ago, just after finishing a gen and other players were still in the match. Pretty rare for most, but it's definitely a problem.
I wouldn't count on it.
Note the date. Not a peep since.
Game performance is tricky, how do you even ask for help with that?
Easy, they find out what they changed that is making people randomly DC. For example, my issues didn't start until the Plague patch was introduced. Before that, everything was fine.
Yea, this blows. Even tonight I have played several matches and disconnected out of every single one of them. The last time I had a match last until the end was before the Plague. I really hope the dev teams fix this soon because this is a game breaking thing.
Happens at least twice a day now - and given that it gives me rank -2 each time, the game is pretending that I manually disconnected rather than whatever bug this is being what's depriving me, my teammates, and the killer BP.
Well the thing about these sort of issues is because they are unpredictable, unlike say a window not working.
They probably are looking in to it, just hard to find the source I from what i know.
Steve put his dick in the database engine again....well looks like 10 people just disconnected for this dick business.
About half an hour ago. It's ridiculous.
3 minutes ago. It's recent, you can tell my rank difference.
Yea, this game is going downhill
Can't wait for when the devs actually ban people for disconnecting. The fact that survivors can just see the killer and say "I dOn'T wAnT tO pLaY aGaInSt ThIs KiLlUr" and leave the match is stupid and childish.