Entity bloodpoint gummies
Just a dumb idea I had, for strawberry flavoured gummy bloodpoints!
Just a dumb idea I had, for strawberry flavoured gummy bloodpoints!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol.
I like the mock-up.
I actually would buy this if Beha... I mean the entity approves.
Disappointed there aren't Iridescent Shard Blueberries with the Bloodpoint Strawberries.
Still would buy, but still.
(Yes, I remember Auric Cells, it's just Strawberry, Blueberry, L E M O N is not a good combo)
Yum!
The good news is that gummies are really easy to make. With that said, a food-grade mold of them would be a better thing to buy than gummies. You can make ice cubes with them, too.
Edit: A food mold will also allow people with particular diets like keto or vegan enjoy these gummies.
Good idea!
Behaviour get onto this
"You'll get hooked on them!"
I see what you did there