Please revert the killer adept achievement requirements

I was lucky enough to get the achievement on most of my killers before the change, but I still have Freddy, Clown, Plague and Legion to do.

As we all know they're not the best killers out there, especially Freddy.

I mean come on how am I supposed to double pip as Freddy with his 3 perks? :(

I was rank 5 before the reset and I literally couldn't get any adept achievements.

Comments

  • Achievements are irrelevant, as long as they are not literally impossible there is no reason to change them

  • It is very difficult. In green ranks, you need to have a minimum of 1 gold emblem, all others must be Iridescent. This sucks for certain killers whose power doesn’t help them in terms of emblems

  • Yeah, kinda sad about this, I only got shape, nightmare and legion prior to the changes, logically it should just be getting the no one escapes score category as survivor equivalent is just escape. I don't get why it was made double pip when double pipping became more difficult (if not near impossible depending on what 3 perks you're doomed to use).

    Why did I have to do the survivor adepts first??? 😭

  • I agree. You should only have to 4k to get the achievement. After all, you only need to survive to get the survivor achievements; not that surviving is always easy, but it seems a bit more manageable than the killer requirements.