BPS and teabagging?!?

Just had a group (not sure if SWF) bring two streamers and then start the game by clicks clicky and teabagging... grats on your instant 8k when I DCd

Comments

  • why would you DC because of that?

  • @Mushwin said:

    why would you DC because of that?

    Toxic games are never fun.

    Especially if they're a higher rank than the killer.

    It's simply bullying.

  • I don't see how tea bagging and bringing a party streamer is classed as bullying? o.O

  • @Mushwin said:

    I don't see how tea bagging and bringing a party streamer is classed as bullying? o.O

    @Mushwin

    Some people don't have thick skin and it can feel intimidating when there are 4 people constantly harassing you. It's mainly newer people it effects cause they don't know what to do in that situation.

    It's kinda similar to why a survivor can feel victimised when they are camped tunneled. Some people just don't have the right mindset for online gaming.

  • @Mushwin said:

    I don't see how tea bagging and bringing a party streamer is classed as bullying? o.O

    I said especially if they're higher rank than the killer.


    Rank 1 survivor doing jukes, 360s on a rank 12 killer and then teabagging and spamming flashlight in his face isn't bullying?

  • Two BPS you don't say. That's just horrible. I would of DC myself too.

    tenor (3).gif


  • i have been in the red ranks a good few times but i don't do stuff like that....i guess no matter what you do someone is gonna be butt hurt....

  • They could of been signalling wanting to farm. Ofc, there are players that want you to chase them and farm points off you, so... Guess you made the right call?

     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • clicking the flashlight has never been a sign of cooperation

  • So you couldn't even TRY to play a match that would have rewarded you with free extra BP for literally ANY effort you put in.. because the survivors might hurt your feelings?

  • Some of these killers are so fragile, poor wee souls.

  • As soon as someone attempts to blind me with a flashlight, i immediately turn to the left. If they aren't godly with the thing, it usually works!

    Well sometimes anyway. Then you can whack 'em! They won't feel so cute then!