Killers Dc'ing

Only thing is why do killers get to cash in when we DC and we don't when they dc at the beginning of a match?

1557944131638798297623.jpg


Comments

  • Everyone is DCing these days, it's nothing new, sadly. Hopefully they'll be enforcing stronger DCing rules and punishments soon before the game goes into a DC havoc.

    On a side note, what were you eating? I see that plate there. ๐Ÿ‘€

  • You might want to edit the photo so you don't get dinged for naming and shaming.

  • It's a bit unfair but I think it has always been that way.

  • 625 Brutal BPs, no BBQ stack, no chase points, no hit points, no hook points, no sacrifice points.

    "Cash in"

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    You might want to edit the photo so you don't get dinged for naming and shaming.

    I'd worry more about what's on the table...

  • Lol probably because he realized he was playing Trapper.