This perks should work with the pig ambush
- Infectious Fright
- Play with Your Food
- Dark Devotion
- Fire Up
- Save the Best for Last
Btw Dark Devotion and Play with Your Food need some buffs.
Dark Devotion need a number buff.
And maybe you dont lose tokens on Play with Your Food,
but its only work with the killer ability.
Comments
It should. However it wouldn't make her Ambush any less trash.
Unless they get rid of that stupid roaring sfx when she does ambush the thing is still going to be less than effective.
Make your mind, its stbfl or fire up. You can't expect to have both as one refers to action and other to attack cooldown. Technically its power but stbfl should work on it. Would combo great with addons. Maybe unrelenting too
Well... you still can mindgame survivors with it.
As a Pig main I think her ambush is amazing! Survivors may hear the roar but it's already too late.
As a Pig main, I must respectfully disagree. A competent Survivor will usually be able to properly react and avoid it.
I don't know about "competent" survivors, but even in purple ranks if they dont see you before you roar - you will land a hit in 80% cases. Since most of times they run straight into you when you dashing from further corner.
+1 Only idiots or low ranks are getting hit by Pigs ambush. I could count on 1 hand the amount of times I've been hit by her ambush and I've got way, way more hours in this game than most.
It's better to just manually uncrouch and go for an M1 instead of using her ambush in 90% of scenarios and if that's the case, it points out an underlying poor design on her ambush.
PWYF makes it so you work hard for no reward.
STBFL is okay in my opinion.
Fire Up is nice but you need to get into late game to even feel anything.
I only use Dark Devotion on Obsession attacking builds.
Thanatophobia needs a buff, numbers are too miniscule.
I'm not saying to boost these to where Surivor mains will cry about them, just make them more accessible.