Outfit Viewer

There are heads, there are torsos and there are legs buyable in the shop.

Anytime I select one item, the last one I picked gets a reset to the clothing i was wearing before.

If I want to select some Items from a different set and put them together as I like, i need to have a pretty good imagination. Would be awesome if we would be able to set up whatever we like and get a proper view of this.


Greetings

Comments

  • I agree but then again most my "outfits" are premade like valentines wraith.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    I agree but then again most my "outfits" are premade like valentines wraith.

    Yeah totally true, but Dwight for example has various set which are combineable throughout all clothings. I mean my imagination isnt that bad, but not that i could compare 3 sets in my head xD

  • @Hatuu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/477751#Comment_477751

    Yeah totally true, but Dwight for example has various set which are combineable throughout all clothings. I mean my imagination isnt that bad, but not that i could compare 3 sets in my head xD

    Dwight has a lot of outfits that could be combined with others. You want a fully green Dwight? Just look for the appropriate hat, shirt, and pants. Want a gray Dwight? Just look for the corresponding clothes.

  • Yeah, but still if I just want to look how it looks like together, if i want to combine hairstyles with other stuff, I can't do it. You have to buy the stuff to see what it looks like together.