@PhantomMask20763 @KillermainBTWm8 @LCGaster @NoodleLegs @Hoodedfengm1n
@Shad03 forgot your name whoops
@friendlykillermain said:@Shad03 forgot your name whoops
@friendlykillermain said:
Oh
@Shad03 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/477193#Comment_477193Oh
@Shad03 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/477193#Comment_477193
but im free!
@friendlykillermain Congrats man! :D
Have a pin
@Shad03 said:@friendlykillermain Congrats man! :DHave a pinhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/005/NQO8T6OCLORV.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/005/NQO8T6OCLORV.png
YEAH
Just in case.
@Shad03 said:@PhantomMask20763 @KillermainBTWm8 @LCGaster @NoodleLegs @Hoodedfengm1nJust in case.
right
oh I am a bit late to this freedom party rip
@KillermainBTWm8 said:oh I am a bit late to this freedom party rip
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
nah its fine
What did I miss?
@Hoodied said:What did I miss?
@Hoodied said:
im out of jail!
aye
Yay
Careful, you might get jailed again for expressing your emotions :|
@PhantomMask20763 said:Careful, you might get jailed again for expressing your emotions :|
@PhantomMask20763 said:
sad but true
You forgot me! >:v
wait ######### why didn't my notifs pop lmao
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Shad03 forgot your name whoops
Oh
but im free!
@friendlykillermain Congrats man! :D
Have a pin
YEAH
@PhantomMask20763 @KillermainBTWm8 @LCGaster @NoodleLegs @Hoodedfengm1n
Just in case.
right
oh I am a bit late to this freedom party rip
nah its fine
What did I miss?
im out of jail!
aye
Yay
Careful, you might get jailed again for expressing your emotions :|
sad but true
You forgot me! >:v
wait ######### why didn't my notifs pop lmao