Sounds and Chase Music
The chase music is a bit too loud, makes listening for other survivors very annoying. I have to be almost right next to them to hear foot steps or any kind of breathing it's like they all have iron will tier 1 or 2 lmao.
The chase music is a bit too loud, makes listening for other survivors very annoying. I have to be almost right next to them to hear foot steps or any kind of breathing it's like they all have iron will tier 1 or 2 lmao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whemever devs try to fix sound issues back to 100%, they end up at 80% or so. (Bad metaphor i know).
Happened 3 times already. Everything sound related for killers is barely useable.
It's awful, i feel like i lost an important tool
On many occasions I think that they should redo the game from 0 it's ridiculous the amount bugs after a each patch.
I was thinking this as well. I'm trying to listen for survivor sounds but the chase music is so loud it makes it quite difficult. The chase music needs to be lowered.