Bunny feng problem fixed
@Peanits Recently you said "Bunny Feng the hoodie has to fit with any other torso" what if it could be simpler then that?
I suggest making the bunny hoodie a type of beanie that goes well with other clothes, but if the player chooses to wear the torso cosmetic, the beanie will transform into a hoodie linked with the rest of the hoodie.
But what if the player doesn't have the beanie?
Well the hood will still be visible but on the back of feng
Or you can take another idea I had of making the hoodie only 1 cosmetic where you can choose between the hoodie up or down , and having the head not related with the torso, and could sell feng long hair from the concept art as the bundle of this set
sorry for my "photoshop" skills but I just wanted to share my thoughts on this


Comments
replying just to hear responses.
I've had similar thoughts for a while. Heck, you could probably even make pajama-pants style cosmetic that, when it's all put together, make it look like a bunny kigurumi,.
@TheGameZpro3 if more people comment we got a bigger chance this is viewed by bhvr!
@Patricia
This change the concept tho that so many of you were asking no? (just asking)
Some people will be disappointing that it is not the same concept anymore
But I can give your feedback to the Artistic Director.
Thank you <3
@Patricia
Thank you soo much :D
Easy fix. Make it 1 full outfit and make it locked.
I love this idea. I just want my Bunny Feng.
I do wonder which aproach devs took